Adam Pollock, recognized as one of New York’s authorities on whistleblower and qui tam law, was interviewed on Tom Fox’s nationally-known podcast, “FCPA Compliance Report.” In the September 25, 2023 interview, “Mission Driven Law: Serving the Greater Public Good”, Adam discusses the False Claims Act, qui tam cases, and what whistleblowers face.
The conversation covered various topics including:
- the history of qui tam;
- the intersection of qui tam, FCA, and whistleblower cases;
- the importance of mission-driven litigation;
- the concept of private attorneys general; and
- the FCA at the Supreme Court.
Adam has spent over 15 years focusing on white-collar defense, qui tam cases, False Claims Act cases, whistleblower suits and public advocacy. He has led the mission-driven work done by Pollock Cohen on impactful public advocacy cases that serve a greater public good.
Some of P|C's cases have included:
- Beating Big Tobacco By Winning Menthol Cigarette Ban
- Winning $1.2 Billion In Relief For NYC Retirees
- Government Intervention In Qui Tam Whistleblower Case Yielding Multi-Million Dollar Settlement
To listen to the full podcast, click on the link below.